Sunday, May 09, 2010

I know, I know...

It has been way too long since I've been a consistent blogger (if I ever was), but I just thought I would post something today with it being Mother's Day and with myself having a little bit of extra time to do such things, such as write a blog! It has been a very nice and relaxing weekend. Friday night we went to a play at King High School (Ashley Setzler's last one of high school) and yesterday we cleaned up in the morning, but we were able to go to lunch with Mike's mom and grandma and relax after that. Today I was blessed to be able to have time this morning with my mom, Mike's mom, Mike's grandma and my sweet little Addison (the reason I get to celebrate this day)! Below is a picture of Addie and I on Mother's Day this year and last year. What a difference a year makes! Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there! :-)

No comments: