Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Back!!

Okay, after a long time not updating my blog I'm going to try and be better at updating. The last few months have been a bit hard for me personally, but I know that each day is getting better and writing on my blog should help. :)

Our lives have been crazy lately.... we moved into a new house that we bought, my sister graduated from high school, my niece Lyla was born, Addie started swim lessons and this next week we are taking our first family airplane trip to New Mexico. I'm going to try and update you everyday from New Mexico next week. I think we will have internet access so it shouldn't be too hard.

Life has been crazy, but I'm hoping that things will slow down a little after our crazy summer! Enjoy the pics from the last few months.



No comments: