Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Promise is a Promise...

I said I would try updating you on my trip to Glorieta, NM so here goes:

Day One: Travel Day

We left after church this morning for the airport. We had a flight from Ontario to Phoenix and then Phoenix to Albuquerque. Once in Albuquerque we had about an hour drive to Glorieta, NM which is just outside Santa Fe. The conference center is beautiful from what I could see when we drove in, but it was just getting dark. By the way, Addison did amazing on both flights. She slept the entire second flight. I have a few pictures from throughout the day so I hope you enjoy. I'm sure there will be much more to tell tomorrow when we will have had a whole day to explore.

The first flight... doing good so far!


In the Phoenix Airport with daddy!


The mountains in Albuquerque... beautiful!


The sunset in Glorieta... this picture does no justice to it.

Addie and daddy playing on the King size bed! Soooo fun!!

No comments: