Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Best Friend...



I don't have a whole lot of close friends, but I do have one best friend who has been with me through a lot in the last six years we've been married and the last eight years that we've known each other. I love my husband more today than I did the day he asked me to marry him, more than the day we got married, and my love has continued to get stronger for him. I couldn't ever imagine my life without him and his calmness, his seriousness, his goofiness, and most of all his love for God. He has such a calming affect on me at times which is great since I'm a very high strung individual. He is serious about his job and affecting the lives of teenagers in a fun, yet positive way. He is a highly funny individual which I don't give him enough credit for. His love for God is what I love most about him. He strives to learn more about God and works constantly on his own relationship with Him. He lets me vent to him and talk his head off when he gets home from work and best of all he lets me be myself and the person God made me to be. I don't know how many people read this, but I know Mike does, so I just want to say thank you for loving me. Thank you for letting me be me.

1 comment:

Laura said...

How adorable! And to think I was there at the beginning! I want a husband of my own!!!
(Good to read about you here! I found you on Shon's new little page)