Sunday, January 13, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

It has been many months since I last blogged. Since my last post my life has been busy and very different. We found out some exciting news this past November. Mike and I will be having a baby this coming July!! July 28th to be exact. I am just about 12 weeks along. It has been hard to keep this a secret from people, but for the most part we did pretty well. We let it leak out slowly to our friends and family and we told our high school students today (along with it getting out to the whole church by the time we left)!

I have felt absolutely great other than a little bit of a nauseous stomach the first month or two. I haven't puked once which has been great! I am not showing yet, which is okay with me because I think I may have a hard time adjusting to extra weight since I've been pretty thin my whole life.

We are very excited for this new stage of life and excited to see what God has in store for us. Below is a lovely picture of my uterus or the baby (which we call Paquito for now, until we know the sex) you decide! For those that can't read ultrasounds, the baby is the peanut shape inside the black pickle shape. The head is on the right and the rump (butt) is on the left. Enjoy!







3 comments:

Casey Angulo said...

Congrats!!! Your baby is so cute already.:)

Jessica Ronhaar said...

I am soooo excited for you guys. Congrats...you are going to be awesome parents.

Ange said...

Congratulations Nicole! Im so excited for you both....and Paquito Lovato!!