Monday, July 23, 2007

Just a Few Words...

Today was a lazy day. This is a day I haven't had in a long time. It was good for me and also not so good for me. For those of you who know me well, know that I'm a worrier (is that word?) and it is always something I am working hard not to be. Some people also may know that I struggle with anxiety, so this does not help me along. I tend to be in these states of anxiety and worry mostly when I am doing nothing. So, today was a particularly hard day for that! It is something that I am working on trusting God with and it's getting better, but I guess we all have our days! The good part of my day is the fact that I actually took the day to do nothing but sit on the couch and read (except for the hour we went out to do London stuff). I am now more than halfway through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I am pretty sure I will have it read by the end of the week if not in a couple of days. Well, there are my few words for you, not words of wisdom, but just some thoughts from my head.

No comments: