Monday, July 30, 2007

Trusting God in every aspect of life...

I've been sitting here for the past few minutes pondering what I want to write about. I know what I want to say I just don't know how to say it...

In this moment in time in my life things have been extremely hard for me. I feel like I am in a time of battle and I don't know what to do. I don't mean to sound cryptic in my writing, but I don't think everyone needs to know the specifics of my life, just that I am in need of prayer BIG time. I know that God has my best interest in mind and that He is taking me down the path He has set out for me and that most of all, He loves me. Please just pray that I will have a peace about all the things going on in my life right now, good and bad.

I apologize for being such a downer in my blog. I'll try making the next one funny or at least not so cryptic. :-)

1 comment:

Casey Angulo said...

I will be praying for you.So