Thursday, October 11, 2007

27 Things...

I know I have been writing a lot about goals I have for my life and everything, but I saw a friends post about the 25 things she is going to do this year (because she is turning 25) and decided that I am going to list my 27 goals for this next year (since I'm turning 27).

1. Read 27 Books (Fiction & Non Fiction)
2. Be a better leader
3. Visit at least one new state
4. Run a half marathon
5. Write an article for a youth journal or something similar
6. Write at least 10 scripts for youth ministry
7. Take at least 4 more graphic design classes
8. Work out three times a week
9. Play the keyboard/piano more
10. Finish my wedding and college scrapbooks
11. Be an awesome wife
12. Buy my first house
13. Take a cooking class
14. Start a discipleship group with teenage girls
15. Buy a Mac computer
16. Be an awesome aunt
17. See a TV show taping in L.A.
18. Go back to London
19. Go camping
20. Go on a week long vacation with my husband
21. Start designing stuff for people & churches
22. Eat healthier
23. Volunteer somewhere other than at church
24. Connect better with friends
25. Work on be less stressed
26. Ride Space Mountain at Disneyland
27. Be more faithful in my quiet times with God

So, those are my 27 goals to accomplish before I turn 28. I'm going now so I can get a start on these things.

No comments: