Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm turning the big 2-7...

In just a few short days (4 to be exact) I will be 27 years old!

I used to be in an hurry to grow up. To accomplish all the goals I had. Go to college, get married, live in a little house with a white picket fence and have those 2.5 kids. Yes, I went to college and now I'm back in college. Yes, I got married, but who knew I was only going to be 20 and still in college. Yes, I live in a little house, but it doesn't have a white picket fence. No, I don't have those 2.5 kids, but hopefully someday soon.

It's funny to me the things we dream about as a kid and how different a path God leads us down. I am thankful that I have had (almost) 27 awesome years on this earth, but I have to have some better, non stereotypical goals for the next 27!

No comments: