Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday...

In California Adventure holding my freshly made tortillas
The "N" is for Nicole

Today I turned 27. It started off with me going to my class, which I was late to, so my seat was taken. This prompted the professor to talk for 5 minutes about people making sure to sit in the same seat every time. When I got home Mike gave me my gift from him. It is a book that I am looking forward to beginning tonight. We then headed out to Disneyland. We got about 5 minutes down the freeway and turned back to get the camera. We went to Sonic for lunch before heading into Disneyland. We went to California Adventure and here is what we did:

  • We got me my button that says Happy Birthday
  • The Animation place
  • The Monster's Inc. ride.
After this we headed over to the Boudin Sourdough bread place and the Tortilla place. I got a package of freshly made tortillas for free for my birthday. We left California Adventure and headed into the Magic Kingdom. We rode the monorail and Winnie-the-Pooh. The lines for everything were about 40 minutes to an hour long. We even tried to ride the cars at Autopia (which we usually don't go on) but they closed it down right as we walked up. We decided to head home after only two hours at the park. When we got back to Riverside we went to Best Buy were I bought the Across the Universe soundtrack with birthday money and then we went to Sees Candy were I picked out a half pound box of chocolates.

Overall, my birthday was pretty good. Although, I still haven't received a call from my own mom. The woman who birthed me. Maybe I should call her, she is the one that did all the work 27 years ago! :-)

No comments: