Monday, December 11, 2006

I Did It!!

The Living Christmas Tree has now come to an end at my church and I made it all the way through all seven performances without, falling, freaking out, or dying. :-) My main goal was to see if I could get back out on stage without being on anxiety medicine and my second goal was to be able to hopefully plant a little seed in one persons life. I think that I accomplished both those goals. Every time I would be in the aisle I prayed before hand that God would put someone in front of me that I could reach out to just a little bit. I was a little bummed at first because I kept seeing people in front of me that I knew and that knew to be Christians, but I think that there were a few who weren't and for that I am grateful.
A side not that is sort of hilarious to me, but a former student and his family were sitting in front of me when I was dancing in the aisle and he told me afterward that his dad asked him if he wanted to get my number so he could hook us up. I thought that was pretty funny!
Overall I think that my time in the Living Christmas Tree was one I will not soon forget, but probably not one I will repeat next year... I'm exhausted!
I'll try posting some pictures soon!

1 comment:

Lucas said...

Awesome!!! I heard that it was great!!!