Thursday, August 30, 2007

Goals for Me! Part Two!

The other day I posted what some of my goals are. Below is a list of the things I want to do throughout my whole life. I have done a few and have a lot more to accomplish, but this would be most of them. (I saw someone else post something like this and found it interesting, so I hope you enjoy!)

Have 2 Children

Run a half marathon

Adopt 1 Child

See U2 & John Mayer in concert (probably not at the same venue)

X See Delirious in concert (thank you, Mike)

Get a certificate in Graphic Design

Go to Paris, France

Go to Italy (visit the city my grandma was born in and other places)

Go to Germany (visit the town my ancestors are from)

Buy a home

Visit all 50 states (I have 13 Down, 37 more to go)

X Go to England

Read all Charles Dickens Novels (I’m close)

Begin free lance graphic design from home

Be in the musicals Oklahoma, Sound of Music and My Fair Lady

Hike up some mountain (I don’t care which one, just one that will get me over my acrophobia)

Wake board

X Sailing (Large boat and I captained my own small boat)

Get on one roller coaster (Again to overcome my acrophobia)

Write a fiction book (I have many thoughts, but no significant direction yet)

Write some articles for something in youth ministry (I have no thoughts on this yet)

X Buy a car (with the help of a loan)

Donate my hair to Locks of Love 5 Times (I have 2 down and am working on #3)

Go on a camping trip (just Mike and I, to see if I can really “rough it”)

Go on a cruise (somewhere, anywhere it doesn’t matter)

Go to Canada (especially British Columbia and Nova Scotia)

X Go to Washington DC

X Go to New York City (thanks for getting married there Brian & Kalee)

Go to Australia & New Zealand



Some obviously require more than others, but I think it's a pretty reasonable list. Just thought I would share what's inside my head. :-)

No comments: