Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Goals for Me!

I have always had goals in my life and about 63.2% of the time I follow through with those goals. These are some goals I am making for myself right now...
1. Take a graphic design class at RCC
2. Obtain a certificate in graphic design so I can possibly free lance from home
3. Buy a program that allows me to be able to free lance from home (after or before obtaining the certificate)
4. Step out of my comfort zone when it comes to talking with my neighbors and others I am in contact with
5. Take out the 10 girls in my Bible Study (one at a time) for coffee... or non coffee
6. Run at least 2-3 times a week in my beautiful neighborhood
7. Start lifting weights (small ones) to get rid of the inflammation in my chest (seems like it would have the opposite effect, but it's doctors orders)
8. Eat more healthy (I think I do this now, but I can always do better)
9. And finally (not because it's the least important, but more because it's the most important) I'm going to start trusting God more with the plans He has for me and try really hard not to think about worst case scenarios with my health

I know that number 9 doesn't really sound like a goal, I just need to have it written somewhere that I said it.

1 comment:

Mike Lovato said...

I love you. And your goals too.