Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Brilliant Bows...

I have tried to put bows and headbands in Addie's hair from day one. At first all I had were some headbands from Target, but then I was introduced to Brilliant Bows. A girl I went to college with started this business and I love that she did. Thanks to someone giving us a gift certificate to the website we now have a whole lot more bows. If you have a daughter or know someone who does and they like to wear bows in their hair check out this website. They have all different types of bows and they are specially designed to fit either an infant or toddler. They are also great for infant girls who don't have much hair. She made sure of that. Check it out!

Addie loves wearing her bows:


1 comment:

Suefalla said...

Your kid is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!