Friday, April 11, 2008

My Husband...



He comes home tomorrow! Yeah!!!! I am so excited! He has been in Mexico all week building a house with about 25 other adults and students! I don't typically get too sad when he's gone because I can usually talk to him and update him on every detail of my life at the moment. Unfortunately he has no cell service in Mexico so I can't have any discussions with him until tomorrow. I did get a message from his intern Ben who went down for a day. That was nice, but not the same as hearing Mike actually deliver it. It will be soooo nice to have him back home and spend a few days hanging out and relaxing together because I'm sure he will need it. So, tomorrow at five I will be super excited to see my husband in all his glory covered in Mexico dirt and possibly a "beard." I'll post a picture if he has a beard. :-)

No comments: