Monday, September 17, 2007

The Computer Lab

I had time today to go to the lab for my class and catch up on my classwork and "homework". For the most part I was able to work in a classroom alone with just the humming of the computer modems. This was until about 40 minutes later when two guys walked into the room. Now I want you to know that there are probably a good 20 to 25 computers in this classroom. All which are not being used at the moment except the one I am on. But, of course, the two guys decided to choose the computer right next to me to work on. They were extremely loud and rude and talked the entire 15 minutes they were there and it took me about 1o of those minutes to read about two pages of work (out of about 25 pages). It was not good! I just don't understand. Why do I always find myself in these strange situations?

No comments: