Monday, September 17, 2007

The Office... An Amazing Show!

I love to watch The Office. If you asked me about a year and a half ago if I liked this show I would have made a face and said, "No Way! It's horrible!" That was until I watched it again after having only seen about 3 minutes of the show the first time. I used to work in an office when I was in college and when we first moved to the O.C. I worked in another office. My experiences were nothing like those of the characters on TV, but I can always pull out a hint of a situation I had while working in that environment. So, to show you how much I love The Office and to share with you how excited I am for the fourth season I have a little video for you to watch above! This is my favorite scene from last season.

***I just added this video stuff to my blog so the video actually shows up as a different post. I'm working on figuring out how to get it into my actual post and not separate. So for now enjoy the video meant for this blog post in the post right above!

****And I am totally a blogging machine today! I have never posted this many times in a day, let alone in a week! Well, maybe a week.

No comments: