Monday, September 03, 2007

What I did on Labor Day...

Today we decided to go to Disneyland to watch our friend Eric "Puddles" Putman run in the Disneyland Half Marathon. He finished in about 3 and a half hours and we were able to see him right after he crossed the finish line. Great Job Eric!! We went on four rides today (I went on 3). They were all inside rides because it was like 235 degrees outside, in Anaheim, at about 10am. We went on Space Mountain, Pirates, Soarin' Over California and Grizzly Rapids. On the last one I ended up getting the most wet (which usually happens on those types of rides) and my pants and half my shirt were soaked for about 2 hours. It was fun... can you hear the sarcasm. Overall the day was pretty fun, yet exhausting due to the heat. Below are some pics from the day.



Eric right after he finished


Mike and my brother, Eric, right before the rapids begin


Right after the rapids. My whole left and back side was soaked.


It actually rained in Riverside as we were driving home! Amazing!!!

1 comment:

BK said...

It was so good to meet you and Mike! Too bad it seriously was like 235 degrees and sweat was dripping off of our backs... Hopefully it'll start cooling down again soon!