Thursday, September 13, 2007

Words, words, words...


I have a lot on my mind right now, but the thing that's driving me crazy the most is the fact that I have to come up with video ideas for about 8 videos that I know of plus a few more that I have yet to know the topic of.

Let me start at the beginning for those who may be confused:

Last year I began a ministry with students at church that makes videos for our high school ministry. Last year went fairly well, but it could have always been better. There aren't exactly a lot (none) of scripts out there to use with making videos. Therefore, I have had to write a lot of the scripts and adapt some other things. This year I have decided to hold auditions. Not to cut any students, but to place them in parts that suit them. I am ready for the auditions this weekend, but I am having some trouble coming up with scripts for announcement videos. I want to be able to give them some scripts to take home and memorize. I have A LOT of thoughts in my head, but I almost can't get them out of my head fast enough and sometimes when I do they don't come off as well on paper. I feel as though I am gong insane!!!

To quote Shakespeare in Hamlet: "Words, words, words."

I don't know what I'm gonna do!

No comments: