Monday, September 24, 2007

You Stay Classy, San Diego!

On Friday Mike and I went down to San Diego for the night. Mike was teaching a conference down there at this thing called Leadership Training Institute. We made it down to San Diego at about 2pm and we shopped around, got some Baskin Robins and checked into our hotel. Our friend Josh picked us up to go have a meal with him at this place called Point Loma Seafood. He told us it would change our taste of fresh seafood and he was absolutely right. I had some of the most delicious shrimp I've ever had! Thanks for taking us Josh! The next day we went to the conference. Mike had two people at his conference and I read the whole day. It was awesome!! I had my camera, but I forgot to take any pictures. Sorry. You'll just have to imagine what it looked like.

No comments: